Two Persepctives: The Craig's List Chronicles

 
     I have a bad habit of collecting desperate men off of Craig's List.  Older, unattractive men that want nothing more than to be in my presence.  They sit by the phone until I text them on Thursday night for a midnight rendezvous of NSA rim jobs, blow jobs and toe sucking.  They have access to a full bar, prepared to cater to my every desires.  I sip brandy straight up as they marvel at my body dressed in nothing but briefs.  
I'm in their possession for only a hot moment, they better make the best of it... 
     I inhale another swallow of Hennessy as he begins to massage my feet on the ottoman.  Sacred oils for the special occassion, he reminds me, "Thank you for coming," I nod my head with another sip.  Fully dressed, he proceeds to massage my feet and run his tongue across the sole.  He inhales each toe as he laps in between.  My moaning is music to his ears as he praises my pristine body.  
     Scaling up my calves...around my knees...across my thighs to my lap; I am thoroughly worshiped.  He savors, "You have beautiful ankles, so smooth," as his hands quickly trails from the aforementioned to my ass to my peach pit.  I relish in his undeserving nature as he licks my perineum and asshole in perfect passion and rhythm.  In perfect harmony with my body language, he sucks and rims so hard, my moans are heard by his neighbors and roommate.  I can't wait until his hands get a grip my big, black dick as he drools over the purple head.  
Our eyes lock as he ask for permission to continue...
     "Do you have another drink? Crown Royal and coke?"
     "Sure," still clothed, he massages the last of his saliva onto my eight inch erection before playing bartender.  I'm a sweet, tender youngster in possession of his forbidden wonder.  I sit with my leg kicked up on the arm rest as he returns with my drink.  It isn't long before he sinks back into my lap, face first, he's deep throating until his chin meets with my sack.  His hands slide up and down my naked legs as his head bobs in between; waiting to swallow my young seed.  My abdomen tightens, he pinches my nipples; I wrap my thighs around his head as the orgasm starts to ripple through my body, "OHHH!"
      I grip the last remaining patch of hair atop of his head, he grips and massaged my arm pits.  My legs rattle as he milks my loins, harvesting every last inch of this nut.  Groping every muscle, sinking his teeth into my chest, he masturbates and climaxes before I realize what's happening...
I've been there before... 

     I've been looking forward to this all day; I couldn't focus at work.  Soon I will have a beautiful, young man beneath my fingertips, beneath my influence.  I will milk him for every last drop, every last inch of his sweet skin.  His pictures are gorgeous: flawless face, muscular young body.  In a few hours, I will devour every morsel from his golden bones.
    Before you know it, he's stripped down to his silk skivvies in my den, the light bounces of him delicately.  I serve him wine and spirits to render him sedated; I want to explore every nook and cranny, so my roommate can heat it.  Starting at his feet, I knead him and please him, flicking my tongue until he surrenders his will.  Drunk off liquor and pleasure, he open his defined thighs revealing his throbbing treasure.  Lo, I bite at his calves, taste his thighs and peel his pretty legs apart.  Pushing until his ankles meets his forhead, I dart my tongue around his ass, lapping around his rim until he cries.  My roommate has his ears open with his cock in hand, I make him weep and call my name.  I'm introducing this young man to his own body, making him wail with his feet dangling in the air.
     A couple of drinks later, I have his sensitive dick at my disposal.  He lays back in the recliner, offering a beautiful, smooth member towering from his lap.  Indulging, I wrap my tongue around the plum shaped head and slide up and down.  I love the way he points his toes in mid-air.  I love the way he cries when I pinch his nipples.  I love the way he screams when he explodes.  He breaks into a frenzy as he empties his thick, milky load.  I spit it back onto his erection and stroke until he begs for me to stop...my grip strengthens as I shoot to sound of his sweet agony...

2 comments:

.::STELLA*DELLA::. said...

OH I HOPE THIS IS JUST SOME STORY YOU MADE UP!

Forbidden Light said...

The first half of the piece is NOT fictional, I do have the habit of collecting those of kind of men. Call me an attention whore...

I made up the second half. But I have been in that desperate position where I wanted to have someone so bad that I didn't care if it was reciprocated.

I felt satisfied by both scenarios, but I also felt used at both occassion

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails