Partialism: Pussy


The vast space between vulgarity and veneration gets tight
The pearly gates are saturated with the wet, sticky nectar of life
I'm wrapped in the warm grip of pretty pink pulsations

I like pussy

I like the cunnilingual dexterity the clitoris demands
I like the gamy scent left on my lips throughout the day
I like the slippery slope leading to our peaks
I like the way it throbs, squeezes and squeaks

It's messy
Sometimes salty
Sometimes sweet
Always a mind of it's own

No wonder it's the source of life




The above photography is from the works of Frederic Fontenoy.
Imagine if Snidely Whiplash took his beautiful hostages home instead of tying her to railroad tracks:

Check out his collection:

HERE
    

5 comments:

Garçon Stupide said...

I'm sure this is very lyrical but the content makes me want to vomit.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: FISH MEK MI SIK!

Cogent Ascending said...

"FISH MEK MI SEK!"

LMGAO!!!!!!!

Ah I laughed at that till it hurt to pee.

But yes I second that notion.

In fact you've just inspired me to write a diatribe detailing just how gross the female body is in explicit graphic detail.

Look for a link back to your blog and I actually did throw up a little bit in my mouth when I read this.

I had to swallow it though because I was at work.

Forbidden Light said...

LMAO! You guys are crazy!

You gay fetuses probably demanded that the your mother opted for the cesarean.

Thanks to the love of pussy, we are all here...I think your true beefs are with the loud, obnoxious creatures attached to the vaginas! LOL

ToddyEnglish said...

AIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

::runs out of the thread shrieking!::

The horror my god the HORROR!!!!!!!!! Get it away from meeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm melting! God what a world what a world! Who would have thought that a coochie could destroy all of my beautiful wickedness...

Melting...melting...

::Holds up a crucifix and says three hail marys::

Garçon Stupide said...

LOL @ ... everyone!

But you're wrong Forbidden - it's not what's attached to the gash, it's just the gash itself.

I'll never eat cauliflower again.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails