Fetish #6


Completely naked…
Draped across my bed…
His body collapses as he exhales completely…
He’s ready.

Pointing to the left side of his ass,
He cautiously requests, “Here.”

Sealing my thick lips around the selected section of skin,
His body violently vibrates.
Drawing his blood to the surface with my lungs…
I sink my teeth into his flesh….
Softly at first…Slowly penetrating deeper and deeper.

His strained voice whispers, “Enough”

Completely naked…
His muscular body glistens with a fresh coat of sweat…
Cherries and plums come to mind,
Watching the colors fill the impression I left.

Pointing to a region slightly above his hip,
He wishfully laments, “Here.”

Fastening my teeth…
Praying for blood…
A primal memory returns of prey twitching between my jaws…
Forcefully sucking…
Leeching and gnawing…
I can feel his body growing stiff…
His voice rattles in his throat…

Hissing, he forfeits, “Enough”
I ignore him.

Pulling my neck back…
Slowing shaking my head back and forth…
The room fill with his voice.
Screaming…Bawling…
Moaning…Begging…
He attempts to pacify himself by stroking his cock.

Scaring myself,
I release my hold on him…

Completely naked…
I take him into my arms…
Cradling and comforting him, I ask, “Where next?”

http://fetlife.com/fetishes/6

No comments:

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails