Walls


The walls squeezing to lock me out.
Are the same walls crushing my hand in forceful orgasms
The same walls wrapping around my cock so tightly
...I couldn't withdraw myself if I wanted to...

The walls constructing around your soul
Are the same walls begging for me to deliciously demolish
The same walls dripping with sweetened, slippery polish
...paving the way for a new entrance...

Locks weren't made to keep doors shut...
They were invented to give selective access
Hence, the key created in unison.
Hence, the harmony when I insert myself and turn.
Hence, the opening of your walls which prove to be doorways.

The doors opening beyond your control
Are the same doors locking you in your place
The same doors operated by simply embracing the knob
....You could free yourself if you wanted to...

No comments:

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails