Between Envy & Lust: God Damn Artists!


     Most people have a very difficult time translating their thoughts into speech.  The more complicated the thought, the tougher it is to find words to accurately express what happening between your ears.  Secondly, people have a hard time listening and accurately unscrambling the message to spell out the original thought of the speaker.  Even as I am typing this paragraph, my brain is overheating to find a way to write this so you can comprehend.

This is why I am superbly jealous of artists!

     Artists are endowed with the gift of translating their thoughts into something visual.  It's a lot easier for everyone to digest and the work of art lingers long enough for the dummies to catch up to its message's meaning.  I wish I could draw, photograph or sculpt something to represent the crazy shit in my head.  But, alas, something gets lost between my mind and the canvas.  If only I could hang my voice on the wall.
     Another reason why I give artists praise: their artistic messages has layers of meaning.  On the surface, you can digest the primary mood, but often times, there is something deeper in the details.  Much like our sentiments.  But the problem with us mere mortals: by the time our imagination is filtered through language...through tone...into the senses of the listener...into his interpretation...where was I, again?  Exactly.

Why do I find artists so sexy?

     One reason, artists are responsible for making mere men into gods.  Looking back at Zeus, Jesus Christ and Wonder Woman; these figures luster lies in the artwork.  If we didn't have a visual to tie in with the mythology we wouldn't be half as impressed. 
     Another reason, artists are notorious for extracting parts of the world that isn't so beautiful.  I can enjoy a perfect, polished world without being under the influence.  According to Ismael Alvarez, every guy is this seamlessly smooth pretty boy with dreamy eyes.  According to Tom of Finland, every man is mega-muscular and hung like Chuck Norris!  It's very tempted to leave this life behind and escape with Kake forever.
     Deep down, I want to be drawn.  I want someone of immense talent to capture my essence and add twelve inches, perfect skin and a six-pack.  Any takers?  I would hang it in my bathroom, just above my sink, and cancel my gym membership!  Hmmm, maybe it's a good thing I can't draw to save my life...






The art of above is from the uber-attractive, ultra-talent:


He channels his vivid imagination through homoerotic comics...
His art captures masculine glamour and beauty
I love the way everything is made precious...

Money Shots = Platinum Facials
Piss = Golden Elixer
Farts = Glittery Love Gas (?)




8 comments:

Bruno Laliberté said...

farts aside, ( must be my inner jap speaking...), i love the artwork. reminescent of Patrick Fillion's.
i love this kind of art because in it, anything is possible, there are no consequences, only pleasures to be enjoyed...FULLY!!!
:)~
HUGZ

Pearl said...

Hello FL! I really enjoy the photos/art on your blog - it rocks. Can you point me in the direction to find a great pic of a man ready to receive a prostate massage? I couldn't find any sexy, artful ones on the net. Do you create most of the images on your blog? Pearl

Forbidden Light said...

@Mr. Bear: I love Patrick Fillion's work! He's probably the best of the homoerotic comix...

@Pearl: Thank you very much! I surf a lot for art and great photography...I frequent a great art directory - www.incubuschoice.com

Bruno Laliberté said...

well,
i do also have a weakness for LOGAN, and a newcomer for me, MONKEYGOGO, whom i feature occasioanlly on QUEER.
:)~
HUGZ

Forbidden Light said...

@Mr. Bear: I'm actually a fan og Logan's gritty, dirty style...I'm gonna have to look MonkeyGogo up on your blog!

TOY COUTURE said...

Good Lawd..I'll be looking up Ismael after I publish this. You choose some intriguing photo's..Great Poat!

Forbidden Light said...

@Toy: Glad to have you back, Papa! I appreciate the love...

Sir Ess said...

WOOOWWWW! Tell me why I never seen these cartoons on Cartoon Network? lmao

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails