(1) TICKLEBEAR, how many times have you taken me from the ledge? You have no idea how sustaining your support has been for me. I can not thank you enough for the many times you've commented and inquired and shared. We must do coffee one day! (And we must work on your memoirs!)
I try my best to create a cohesive and slick blog. It has been my intention to create continuity between images, subject matter and other media; I am so appreciative of all who've got it. (2) Being misunderstood by a plethora of other bloggers, I can blog another day knowing that there are others out there. There are other seekers who are tuned to the same frequency.
Blogging for any other purpose than personal is hard work. Constantly thinking of new ways to engage your readers, the steady attempt to make your own life more interesting, (3) I've even picked up photography to add a personal touch to the art presented on this site. As I write this paragraph, I realize that as I work on making "Journals of an Intelsexual" better, I am working on making the author himself better!
(4) I've been slowly creeping out of the closet because of this blogging experience. (5) I've been more experimental with my life, yielding profound results because of this blogging experience. I am overwhelmed with gratefulness for all who've helped and supported me through this process!
(6) There are a couple of books I have in the oven, they're almost done. (7) I am, also, cooking up ways to add performance to my style of erotica. And, oh yes, there will be more art, photography and self-portraits! (The above is just a glimpse of what's on my hard drive!)
Again, I just want to thank everyone who have been visiting my blog and giving me feedback, both encouraging and critical. For me, writing a journal is no fun without people there sneaking to read it.
Here are my nominees for the Stylish Blogger Award:
- Erotic, serial galleries taken to the next level!
- It is so good to see a broad who thinks like me!
- What a sonic trip!
Witchcraft and Luciferian practices makes sense here...I'm scared.