Katoptronophilia: Love for Mirrors



Don't we all love mirrors?

Witnessing delicious new angles, new perspectives
Playing both exhibitionist and voyeur
Gaining a whole new appreciation of the love we make...

     Mirrors are probably my favorite sex toy.  If I had it my way, my bedroom would be covered wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling with big, seamless mirrors.  It's something about being in that third person point of view.  Masturbating with small hand held mirrors are especially fun, watching my erection from a cocksuckers' point of view.  I also like to insert anal beads, amongst other things, and watch myself pull them out slowly.  I sometimes don't recognize the reflection as myself; I get captivated by the show reflected in my hand. 
     I biggest fantasy: having an orgy in front of mirrors, multiplying our naked group into a crowd.  Wouldn't that be a beautiful visual?  Hundreds of people making love in unison!  I'm becoming aroused just thinking about what that would look like.
     Technology is also expanding on this fetish; live stream cameras, multiple cameras, big screen monitors.  I would be interested in setting up a cameras focusing on weird areas of the body during sex.  For example, capturing a close up of her dangling foot as it bobs up and down from the momentum of us fucking.  Or I could set the camera underneath us and watch our penetration on the big screen.  The possibilities are limitless!

7 comments:

Bruno Laliberté said...

my ex was so obsessed with mirrors that it completely turned me off of those things. hardly any here where i live now. but i used to dig it, in various settings, public & private...
:D~

Pearl said...

Well FL - I just put up a large mirror in the living room. It's not as large as the 6'x7' ones I've assembled for clients, and I used to find them too narcississsstic, too egoissstic, but not I'm feeling the allure. Will play a little.

Bruno Laliberté said...

@ Pearl:
not too much...

Pearl said...

Okay, I've been playing with smaller mirrors, warming up to more exposure. Posted some pics on coolwhippings.com. What do you think FL and Tickle? Oh, and, my last post should read 'now' and not 'not'.

Forbidden Light said...

@Pearl: I like what you're doing...the reflections are cropped to pique my interest. I love the way the angle goes up your skirt...barely.

On another note, it's funny how one letter changes the entire interpretation of your comment! LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi FL, Love the post. For years I have enjoyed my full-length mirror. I've moved it around house to all my favorite play spots. I thoroughly enjoyed this wonderful topic. Thanks. Cheers, AOM

Forbidden Light said...

AOM! What an honor to see you on my blog!!! You're post is definitely sending me to Home Depot...

Love your blog!

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails