Fetish #229190: Arousal by Weighlessness


     I lost my balance but did not fall.  Tipping over, I remain upright.  He has me.  Wrapping my limbs around him, my legs are impressed by the firm torso bearing my weight.  The ground become irrelevant.  Falling became folklore.  Weightless.  Suspended.  Damn, his hand feels good holding my ass up.

His palms are the perfect platform.

     Kissing him.  Sucking his neck.  Fondling the big, thick cock throbbing within his jeans.  He was so much bigger.  Taller.  More muscular.  Enough girth to give me lockjaw.  My brown skin got lost in his beautiful black.  My 180 pounds disappeared in his arms.  My reservations falling apart in his lap, I see why he calls me 'baby'...and why 'Daddy' sounds so-fucking-good whispered into his ear.

Weightlessness feels wonderfully new.


'Ultimate Bondage' by Sergei Bizjaev

1 comment:

Goddess Glory said...

ooooh, on the edge, feels like I'm almost, on the, otherside, out of body, spirited, and feeling it, almost, ooh!

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails