Weapons of Worship

Find me another woman like her and I'll become a polytheist.
Teach me how to duplicate this moment and I'll be no Earthly good.

I firmly believe there will never be another.

     My spine curls under her weight, pointing my ass towards the ceiling.  Her fingers, digging deep into hamstrings, forces my legs even further apart.  I am turned into a trough.  Hissing...  Whimpering...  I grip my ankles until my toes turn blue... She's eating me as if famine was at our door.  Darting.  Probing.  Slurping.  Snorting.  The sensation of her nose sliding across my hole drives me mad!  I can't catch my breath.

Find me another woman like her
and I'll stone you to death for blasphemy.

     Intensely sucking.  Gnashing.  Gnawing.  Her tongue stabs in and out of my body.  (((SLAP!)))  The room fills with white light... Sensation returns to the left side of my face...  Her hand returns to the feast.  (((SLAP!)))  My legs continue to quiver.  My hips thrust themselves into her thirsty face.  (((SLAP!)))  I fear and hunger for her next strike.
     The sting on my cheek fills me with an erotic brand of fury.  I felt the license to moan beyond consideration.  Pulling myself apart, I invite her tongue into my deeper depths.  (((SLAP!)))  My vision turns hazy, I'm intoxicated by her blows.  I savor the sting of her service.

Teach me how to duplicate this moment
and I'll bottle the quality of confusion.
  
To be praised perversely...
To be place atop a pedestal and punished...
To be handed decadence and destruction by the same palm...

     In this night, I discovered the degree in which I desire surrealism in my sex.  Unexpected erotic forces...  Paradoxes of pleasure...  Battlefields and sanctuaries merging in my bedroom.  Weapons of worship anointing my temple with wounds.  I need to be destroyed and rebuilt by my lover.

In this night,
I discovered the degree in which I need her.

(Art by Sadao Hagasawa)

No comments:

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails