Transformation Awaits

      In my journeys, I have made many beautiful discoveries, unearthed many treasures.  Exposing mysteries to The Sun, I was surprised to see these jewels fade...dissolve...spread into nothingness.  I'm learning, what sparkles in the dark proves to be universal in the day, hence less lustrous.  
     Shining light on the wicked and black, I found: there's no such thing as monsters.  These monstrosities are merely human, just a tad bit rearranged.  Pity.  A world full of monsters and Olympians proved to be great fodder for fantasy.  However, I am excited to fly away from fantasy to reach the heights of humanity.  When you think about it, we are quite wondrous.  We've created gods and devils in our own image.  Just imagine what we could find if we examine the original source.
     As a result of this newer understanding, there is a notable change happening.  I'm feeling less ominous.  I'm feeling much lighter, more spiritual.  I think I'm done with the profane (for now); lets play with the sacred.  I want to get out of the basement; let's play outside and enjoy the fresh air.  Who knows, I may even find some cool crawlspaces.

Tomorrow, transformation awaits...as usual. 

   

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I AM WITH YOU ON THIS...BEEN FEELING LIKE THIS AS OF LATE!

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails