Vorarephilia: The Arousal of Being Swallowed Alive


I know I've stepped into a trap...
I won't drink or eat anything you have to offer
...because it's been too long...
 Since you've been touched
Since you've had any human contact...in this way

I know I've stepped into a trap
But I've grown to love the nervousness
I appreciate the anxiety
My body craves to be devoured by your desperation

     Hands gnaw at my body.  I just got through your front door and you're missing me already.  Gnashing at my thighs, sucking on my neck and inhaling all eight inches instantly; I continually remind myself to be careful.  If your dreams were to come true, I'll be draped across this bed forever...This erection would last an eternity...I'd reside on his dining table to be consumed three times a day.  Pleasure and adrenaline fills my body as I plan my escape route. 

This is madness.
 
     Binding my arms, your language composed of pants, groans and sighs fills my ears.  Restraining my wrists, I am filled with both concern and arousal.  What if my instincts are right?  I want to go home and deeper at the same time.  Contradictory feelings of vorarephilia and claustrophobia tears at my mind.  I'm smothered...so good...saturated by your lust and sweat...

This is dangerous.





I love the 3-D action, it really makes me uneasy..in a good way...
This collection from Exterface's "Psilocybine"
I hope this is the beginning of a new trend...

Enjoy rest of this ground breaking spread:


2 comments:

TOY COUTURE said...

Absolutely great..as usual. The pictures really capture the essense of the poem. Love it!

Forbidden Light said...

@Toy: Thanks, Daddy! Risky behavior has it perks..

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails