A Prologue to "Baptism by Bondage"


Because of this experience:
For the rest of my life
I am incapable of feeling unloved
It is an impossibility to feel isolated

I didn’t know clarity and perspective had a scent,
Until I smelled it on my skin.
His immortal touch will linger forever on my body
Even in stillness, our dance is eternal

     Our sex felt wildly religious.  I seriously wanted to dump the contents of my wallet onto his floor and run laps around his bedroom.  I wanted to grab my cellphone and quit my job to become his full time devotee.  This life altering night illustrated that sex and The Holy Ghost are, not only closely related, but conducive to each other.
     I had to break this session into literary segments because there was so much stimuli to sort out and grapple with.  It is really important that I give this tremendous moment justice.  By writing this, I am attempting to label the ethereal.  I am attempting to identify to nameless phantoms.  I am attempting to define the obscure niches of the human experience.

Please note:
Anything I write
Will most certainly pale in comparison to the actual experience...
The set the tone for this series,
I will be using photos from Didio's "Redemption"
It resonates with me as "Baptism by Bondage"

[Part I]
[Part II]


No comments:

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails