Kontakt

 
Like a rainstorm brushing against desert sand...
Like a beloved beverage cooling my parched pallette...

Your naked skin against mine

Like sunshine filling sheltered blossoms...
Like fresh air filling my dusty lungs...

Our limbs entwined

     Do nothing more for me.  Remain effortless.  I just want two things: your every garment to adorn my bedroom floor and your naked flesh saturating mine.  That's all.  Our connection is the balm, soothing my lonely, scorched skin.  Our touch is the nectar quenching my eternal thirst.  Our nearness is the second wind I've been praying for. 

I can go on.

Like a blanket draping across the frostbitten...
Like a shadow shading the sunburned...

Us locking eyes

Like spirits intoxicating the sober...
Like reality awakening the drunkard...

Your naked skin against mine

     Do nothing more for me.  Remain limp.  Draw me home by simply being here.  Slowly melt my illusions of isolation with your body heat.  Remind me: I am not an island.  The pulse pumping beneath my fingertips matching mine reminds me...  Your sweet, warm exhale harmonizing with mine reminds me...  I am one.  I am one with this body that houses the divinity thousands of idols were crafted to imitate.  Your nearness is the epiphany I've been searching for.  I can go on.




     The above photos were provided by ISLAND, the blog featuring the freshest and hottest models!  ISLAND reads like a well organized catalog of beauty.  Whatever your type, there is a primed, archetypal  specimen waiting to be surveyed.  These men and women were chosen with care.
      I enjoy this blog simply because the contributors features the models aspirations alongside their chiseled beauty.  I am reminded through their spreads and interviews, that models are people, too.  I know: terrible thing to say. But isn't easy to forget that these polished sculptures of muscle are made of the same flesh and blood as we are?

Visit ISLAND
       

 

No comments:

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails