Mirror Taboo

      Bound in rope.  Wrapped in his big, strong arms.  Concentrating, so I wouldn't forget to breath, I looked down at my swaying erection. If my arms weren't tied behind my back...  If he hadn't commanded me to not move "a fucking muscle"... I would've touch myself.  Or, at least, sent some spit down to cool myself off.
     His voice whispers in my ear, "Look in the mirror, Beloved."  (I love when he calls me that!)  Without my glasses, I couldn't believe what I saw in the mirror.  If I didn't know any better, I would've sworn I was in my own embrace!  We looked so much alike!  Two naked, six-foot giants.  Two towering, sex-ruffled afros.  Two bearded faces, both punch drunk with passion.  Without my glasses, I was staring into my own reflection twice over.
     This is a new experience for me.  Typically, I find myself in stark contrast from my lovers; relishing the opportunity to experience bodies that are much different from my own.  Looking at us together, something in heart warmed, "So, I'm not alone.  There are others out there."  My erection got harder.

They say, "opposites attract"
So what is this?

     Kissing his thick lips with my eyes opened...  Watching him throw his head around in an orgasmic frenzy... Looking up at him as his dick slipped inside me, I saw my face between my own feet.  I am so intrigued to explore our similarities further.  Our hips are perfectly aligned...  His arms are strong enough to lift me up by my ankles...  Catching a glimpse of what it would be like to fuck my future-self, I liked it.

"Opposites attract"
But in this case, brothers push against each other...
 Never pushing each other away.



Images taken from 1980's Hardcore Magazine: "Twins Together"
      

No comments:

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails