Everyday's An Orgy
















     When is the spring equinox?  Is Venus in retrograde or something?  Has aphrodisiacs found their way into the Bay Area's water supply?  Whatever is going on, I've been receiving numerous invitations to attend orgies! I turned down a gangbang last Sunday.  I still might go to the Thursday black men's circle jerk.  I'm definitely hitting the sex club/gym this Saturday.

What's happening?
Maybe God is answering my prayers?

     After my wonderful night at Queericulum, I have been looking forward to having more public, group sexual experiences.  This anticipation has, in effect, caused several shifts in my life.  Due to the possibility of being seen naked more often by many people at once, I've been hitting the gym nonstop.  My grooming and hygiene now borderlines obsessive compulsive disorder.  I've been buying nicer furniture for my apartment, wanting to host someday.  In an attempt to avoid rejection and increase my sex appeal to a larger audience, my quality of life has gotten much better.  Healthier.  Happier.  Hotter.

The inevitability of an orgy has triggered an evolution.

No comments:

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails