Heirophilia: How long, O Lord?



How long, Oh Lord?
...
How long wilt Thou hide Thy face from me?
How long shall I take counsel in my soul?
(Psalms 13:1-2)


     How can someone so far away see me so clearly?  With nonsensical babbling spilling from my lips, You manage to understand my message.  How is it possible to connect so well with a stranger? 
       Finding warmth in Your Enigmatic Embrace, I fail to find the logic.  I want to see You because You've, somehow, stolen glimpses of me.  The secrets.  The darkness.  The deepest parts of me.
     It causes me great discomfort to know that I know nothing of You.  I wouldn't know Your Face if I saw it.  I wouldn't recognize your scent if the air was filled with it.  Anything apart from your raspy, midnight whisperings would fall far outside of my discernment.  I need to see you.  I need to see those Eyes stare into my soul like I'd imagine.  I need to feel You as You perform the sensual surgery we've discussed.  I need Your Warmth to wrap around me as I penetrate you deeply.
     How is it possible to connect so well with a mystery?  Perhaps, its due to the freedom I feel knowing I may never see you.  Perhaps, it's because I'm honest without the fear of consequence.  Perhaps, it's because I revealed to You all of my ugliness...and You found it beautiful.  With You, I've shed light upon my darkest fantasies.  Through our conversations, we've straightened out my most twisted philosophies.  We've made love over the telephone.  I've had orgasms reading Your Words.  Perhaps, our connection is due to my choice to let you penetrate me so deeply.  Beyond my legs open wide...Beyond the dilation of my darkness...I've allow you to penetrate my mind and soul.    


It is the Glory of God to conceal a matter
But the glory of kings is to search out a matter
As the heavens for height and the earth for depth
So the heart of kings is unsearchable
(Proverbs 25-12)


The above art is from "Illuminati" featuring Arian Levanael.
You can view the rest of this beautiful set:

No comments:

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails