Pomosexuality: The Omega Label








The term Pomosexual describes a person who avoids sexual orientation labels such as heterosexual and homosexual.
Where are they?

Dominant Bottoms who devour both tops and other bottoms...
Servant Tops who submit to their masters...
Lesbians who have a thing for turning out men...
    
     Reading article after article about roles and preferences, I've come to realize that I am simply label aversive.  Is it the artist in me? Is it my love for avant-guardian sex?  It could even be my love for jazz music that gives me this need to challenge our sexual boundaries.  (Miles was a freaky man.)
     Being a versatile bisexual, I have this drive to convince everyone that they are also flexible.  I get a rush from feeling a bottom take the top for the first time.  Convincing an adamant top to let me penetrate him gives me goosebumps.  Selfish, I know, but I love the freshness that comes along with steering off the beaten path.

There's something about breaking barriers together.   

     I am convinced that we often mistake inexperience with preference, thus sticking to our forte.  In my mind, there's a little bottom in every top.  He's waiting for the right person to be patient and intuitive enough to deflower him.  My theory also includes that there's a vicious side to each bottom that longs to take down a giant and break his back!

As for women:
I'm not the best auditory learner
Thus, she should demonstrate how she prefer her pleasure
Now, wouldn't that be interesting?

     We have so much to learn from each other.  Wouldn't we become better lovers if we've received loved from all angles?  There'd be less aimless jackhammering if he knew how it felt to be pummeled.  Pillow princesses would be more active if they know how boring it was to be passive.  A whole new dimension could be gained.

To be a pomosexual,
Is to be determined to walk away from a sexual experience changed.
To develop a new perspectives by combatting
So-called preferences and phobias.

Pomosexuality is an attempt to achieve evolution via sex.





The above art is from "Playgirl" featuring Justino Esteves
I really like the gorgeous gamut of sexuality expressed in this set
See for yourself:

9 comments:

Bruno Laliberté said...

i don't know what mood i'm in today, but let me be the devil's advocate here: if people won't commit to a label...what else they won't commit to???
i think i need another coffee, or have i already had too much???
:D~
HUGZ
BTW:
as a bottom,
you don't want me as a top.
i am N-A-S-T-Y!!!!
there goes your inner top in every bottom. i knew what i was doing, maybe too well, pushing the limits...
nasty,
i tell ya!!!
:D~
(definitely too much coffee!!)
:D~

Forbidden Light said...

@Mr. Bear: I think you're supporting my theory!

As a predominate bottom, you could probably show a top a thing or two about topping...I REALLY want you to elaborate on what you mean about N-A-S-T-Y! LOL

Push my limits, Daddy!

Bruno Laliberté said...

daddy would be a poor choice of word, given my history... but i'm sure you could come up with something else.
i think i'd do better then some guys pretending to be a top, probably because they're afraid of anything else... given i know what a bottom likes like patience, not trying to dig a new hole where there's already one, und so forth... and i am rather insistent in progressing further than expected... i've turned a few guys from vanilla to more intense activities.
:)~

Prince Todd said...

I think someone's only a Pomosexual when they're young. When you hit about 40 then you turn asexual...
hahahahahha.

Bruno Laliberté said...

@ toddyenglish:
something for you to look forward to....

TOY COUTURE said...

" I am convinced that we often mistake inexperience with preference, thus sticking to our forte."

-I'll be pondering on this great quote for a while..I LOVE IT!!!

Wow..this was so insightful! I love that your posts always raise my sexual awareness. Here I am thinking I'm just a common freak when I'm really pomosexual...I always feel at home when I come to your blog.

Forbidden Light said...

@Toy: There is NOTHING common about your freak! I'm definitely doing something right if you feel at home here...You being the reigning prince of erotica...

Cogent Ascending said...

Perhaps it's the Capricorn in me that does so love to apply labels or perhaps its my need to be contrary at all times but either way the lack of categories, labels, boundries, and rules drives me nuts and brings out my obsessive need to fill that particular void whenever possible.

Forbidden Light said...

@Cogent: And you say that you're 100% gay? It looks like you have a thing for tight, little boxes...LOL

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails