30 Day of Sex & Chastity: Is It Possible?




     I had an interesting conversation with a (hetero) couple today.  In a long term relationship, they wanted to re-ignite the spark in their relationship, so they decided to both wear chastity belts for a month.  At first, I thought that it would do the exact opposite, until they gave me the twist.  Each of the thirty days, they will try to release their sexual energies by alternate means.  I got blue balls just thinking about it.
     We talked about how the rest of the body will become more available once the sexual center has been made off limits.  Without direct stimulation on the trigger, I imagine it being fun trying to figure out new ways to blast off.  New services will have to be provided.  Secondary erogenous zones will be promoted to primary.  As fun as I imagined it becoming, I still couldn't imagine closing the deal without a money shot.


Do you guys think it's possible to make it 30 days of all sex and no orgasm?


     I give them a week before whipping the keys out.  I imagine it feeling really good to build up the sexual energy for that long before unloading it all, it sounds real messy.  More power to them, hopefully they keep me posted on the developments.  I'll be taking notes.





2 comments:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

OF COURSE ITS POSSIBLE. PEOPLE JUST DONT LIKE TO EXERCISE SELF CONTROL OVER ITI. BUT IT CAN BE DONE AND THEY ARE LIVING PROOF. I SALUTE THEM!

Bruno Laliberté said...

it certainly allows to explore erotism in unusual ways [for some] & to enhance response to such experiments, but i expect the male to pressure the female into conceding into a more traditional "activity"... someone's goone loose it before month's end...
:D~

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails