Between Seed & Sleep: The Search Continues...


(Warning: The following is just abstract tangents of thoughts, this is not intended to be informative or entertaining.)

Have you ever felt shattered yet entangled? 
Frozen in your tracks while set ablaze? 
This surreal confusion keeps me awake at night. 

     I'm searching for an intersecting point between hundreds of parallel tangents; I know it exists.  I've felt it, touched it; I've been blessed with a chance to embrace this collision of everything.  I've embraced torture while being worshiped.  I've embraced righteousness while being perverse.  I've embraced brilliance while being very dark.  My hold lasted for only a moment, but I remember it vividly; I've been aimlessly wandering for it since.
     This is the pain that comes with being a creative being.  Listening for a harmony that explains everything.  Browsing for a symbol that exposes the great I AM.  Looking for evidence that God is everything and God is nothingness. So I attempt to blend blasphemy with praise...to see what sticks.
       These are the late night rants of lucid lunatic.  Piecing my thoughts together in the moment of clarity that resides in the space after orgasms and before dreaming.  In this space between spilling my seed and sleeping, my ambitions are laid to rest and my brain begins to flicker.  The room is swirling yet the world is standing achingly still. 

Goodbye reality...Hello dream...
Maybe, one day, I'll introduce you to each other.
    

3 comments:

Bruno Laliberté said...

interesting. a lot of ambiguity, to which i can somewhat relate to, but can't express either as it remains vague, intangible. good to bring it up though!!
:)~

Forbidden Light said...

Its good to see someone else know what this feels like. You almost have your grip wrapped around it, but the words haven't been invented yet...

Bruno Laliberté said...

maybe one day we'll get the answer...

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails