"Geometry Body" by Fomkin Konstantine


     I love art that reminds me that we are truly God's greatest masterpiece.  Russian artist and photographer, Fomkin Konstantine, has a beautiful and intriguing way to showcase both the symmetry and versatility of the human body.  Atop the black and white photo of women in yogic positions, he places geometrical shapes and angles over along their flexed joints.  He also uses hundreds of perfectly paralleled spirals and frequencies to represent the subtle body's aura and vibrations.  Breathtaking. 
     I love to see the naked body in a context outside of sexual.  This set makes it evident that we are wondrous, first and farmost.  This collection inspires me to learn yoga and test my body's abilities.

Check out the remainder of his fifty piece collection:
http://gb.fomkin.com/  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Simply beautiful...

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails