Cross Contamination or All-Inclusivity?


     I have always hated the notion that some body parts are considered acceptable whilst others are considered dirty.  How is it possible to divide a person?  How do you reject an aspect of someone without rejecting wholly?  I believe that every appendage, limb and organ should receive attention and pleasure, equally.  That's true love in my book, when I am loved armpits and all!
     That's why I gravitate towards the taboo areas; (feet, assholes, scalps) because they're sadly understimulated.  Furthermore, whenever you re-introduce your lover to his/her body, the reactions are very interesting to say the least.  He becomes adorably embarrassed.  She laughs so hard she snorts.  It adds a fun dimension to the bedroom.
     My philosophy of love: include as much of the body as possible.  If your mouth is free, why not fill it with fingers?  If your feet are free, why not impersonate a Thai masseuse?  Sex is all about exploration.  Its a beautiful opportunity to learn about the human body and those precious nerve endings.  Next time you get a chance, spare a little love for the forgotten parts...


These beautiful examples of all-inclusivity are courtesy of french photographer, Laurent Benaim:


I will definitely be doing an article about this chick later...

4 comments:

Prince Todd said...

I love the way your mind functions.
I've always found it hilarious that some men will give a rim job yet they refuse to suck on someone's toes...uhm, hello? lol.
Those pictures are magnificent. I love the aging effect, as if they were taken in the 1930's.

Forbidden Light said...

@Toddy: Exactly, if you did the research; scientist say that the filthiest part of the body is the mouth. If you can french kiss, you might as well 'go hard'!
LOL

KAOS said...

It's just a matter of personal preference, surely? It's all perverse, of course, one man's pleasure is another man's... and all that.

Forbidden Light said...

@Garcon: I think that fact it's considered to be perverse turns me on even further! I am the first to line up for forbidden mixtures...why not?

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails