Really Casual Sex


     I have a thing for casual sex. Not the kind of sex that teenagers are warned about in PSAs, but really casual sex. Sex that takes place while company is over, sex that becomes a sidebar during a movie; I love the notion that sex doesn’t have to be the center of attention but an ornament. It takes a special group of people to overlook sex as they sip their tea. It takes a special atmosphere to concurrently accept conversation and oral service, without letting one interfere with the other. This is where I belong.
     I guess it’s the hedonist part of me. I am in love with the idea of watching a movie with a group of friends while receiving (or giving) head. I fantasize about being a part of a great debate, putting in my two cents as I come up for air from tonguing a chubby clit.
     I know this to be possible, because I have been a part of scenes where sex was so liberal it became pedestrian. I remember vividly, talking to a fully dressed Jamaican man about “Smallville” while receiving a rim job from an older white man. Between briefs moans, I maintained a great conversation about the differences between San Francisco and Kingston.
     I find this concept so endearing because everything is out in the open. The environment would be very conducive to honesty; being I’m partially naked and exploring my preferences, there isn’t much left to hide. Furthermore, if sex is widely available, we could all drop the facades we’ve created to capture it. Everyone would be able to be themselves.
     Or, at least, I’ll be able to be myself. I wouldn’t have to suggest anything about myself through my wardrobe. I wouldn’t have to depend on my car to lengthen my seven inches to ten. I wouldn’t have to confirm my masculinity because it would be abundantly evident and enlarged.
    

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont think this is a hedonist part of you...but a product of years of sexual suppression and deprivation. Its ok to have fantasies and want to explore things, but dont let your lust lead into places that you are not prepared to go. A lot of times man, we think about things and it sounds good and feels good in our heads....but not when its put into action. REMEMBER THAT!

Forbidden Light said...

Lord knows I've been there, where the fantasy looked god on paper but the application was terrible. LOL

In regards to this post, I have been in a couple of situations where this was happening and I really liked it! It was more of a lifestyle than sexuality. When I speak of casual sex, i'm not talking like Bath Houses or Sex Clubs, but more like hanging out with your friends while sex is happening.

KAOS said...

I wonder if you realise you've just described a storyline from Seinfeld, in which the slutty Elaine character would chatter on about everything and anything during intercourse...

I can't grasp what you're describing, even as someone who longs for orgies and spontaneous sex with friends and strangers. Sex, for me, is about dis-engaging the brain and submitting to something primal and animal. Stringing a sentence together (et alone having a conversation!) would just be missing the point.

On the other hand, maybe I'm just missing the point...

Anonymous said...

I understand what you are saying but I think that the world is and has sort of tried to create ways to not feel so wrong about sex...not so forbidden. So they have lusted and wanted to explore things like this. You can do whatever you like but I think it takes away a lot of the power of sex. I think instead of taking a more education and intellectual approach to not feeling so forbidden or wrong about sex, instead more ways of perversion and exploitation have been taken to so called LET IT ALL HANG OUT...so when its out there...what ....we can all see it so there is nothing to fear....but it only sets us back instead of bringing us forward.

Prince Todd said...

Imma agree with Garcon. To be blunt...
When I fuck I don't want to think about ANYTHING else but...uhm...fuckin...lol. I have a real one track mind and it is impossible for me to multi-task, especially where sex is involved...lol

Forbidden Light said...

I dunno. There's different calibers of sex. Getting your brains fucked out of you isn't the same as getting some good mellow head...

Maybe, I'm visioning "conversational foreplay"...I like that.

@Garcon: I need to find that episode! LOL

Prince Todd said...

But if it's that relaxed what's the point?
If someone is not sending me into convulsions or something I'd be thinking, "Y'know? I wonder if there is a sale going on at Macy's?"

Forbidden Light said...

@Toddy: LOL! I think that's the point. While thinking about the sale and figuring out your budget, you'd be getting serviced in the meantime...it's, kind of, in the same sphere as getting a pedicure or a massage...

This is still a theory, maybe we should have a shindig and test it out?

Anonymous said...

NO NASTY! LOL

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails